Sunday, April 1, 2012

My new blog

So I decided to start a blog. I have so many thoughts and ideas in my mind, why not write them down? Truth is, to those that know me - I have been on an "endless journey" to eat right and live well for close to three years now. Along the way, I've learned tips and tricks, had triumphs and failures, and am still learning for sure. I am currently studying to become a certified nutrition and wellness consultant, with a specialty in weight loss. I have been asked more times than I can count to start a blog, share recipes, share workout tips, etc. So here it is!


My passion in health is in the diet - nutrition. I have learned that although exercise is very vital, you will never accomplish your goals without the right balance of nutrition. Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym, they say. I believe it to be true! That being said, exercise is what makes you feel incredible. So I will discuss my feelings on these subjects - the right balance of eating properly, exercising, and everything mental that goes along with it. 


I hope that in spending the time to write this blog, somebody will be inspired. It just takes one thing to turn it all around. I have lost 100 pounds so far, 45 more to go to hit my goal. Join me on my journey! 


Lots of love,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment